julian j. schlöder
- Mathematical Proof Methods for Logic (Winter 2020): Main course website on Canvas. The course notes can be downloaded here (PDF).
- Minimalism About Truth (Winter 2019): Course website (including course plan and material).
- Anaphora and Ambiguity in Narratives (ESSLLI 2019): Course website (including slides).
- Philosophy of Language (YALP 2019): Slides can be downloaded here (PDF).
- Discourse Semantics (YALP 2018): Slides can be downloaded here (PDF).
- Furthermore, I led a seminar-type class on Formal Pragmatics in Amsterdam (Winter 2017) and a block lecture on SDRT at the University of Gothenburg (Summer 2018). The teaching materials for these courses are superseded by the ESSLLI 2019 slides.
- I have been Teaching Assistant for various courses in the Master programme in Logic in Amsterdam, including Basic Logic, Philosophy of Mathematics, Meaning, Reference and Modality and Philosophical Logic.